Please upload all your class-related pictures & video to the following website. Please ask me for the password. Please I really need your contribution.
http://4ferdinand.4shared.com/
Thanks,
CF
Time left to GCE 'N' Levels:



Create a playlist at MixPod.com

We celebrated tedd's birthday today. I would like to thanks all the people involved both in the planning and participation. People like Si Min, Faiz, Zakri, Rio, Idil, Miko and last but not least the teachers who had spent their precious time coming up. I would like to thanks Mdm Mas & Mr Lee who had cooperated with us to inform the class about the "Timed-Practice". Mr Lee had contributed $50 for the party. I am not sure is from the Capital A/C or Class Fund A/C. haha. The total cost of the whole party is $80.69. Last but not least,I would like to end my post with,
Happy Birthday Tedd !!!