Please upload all your class-related pictures & video
to the following website. Please ask me for the password. Please I really need your contribution.
The purpose of this blog is to have the class to bond together, also to let the everyone have some times to post their thoughts. That does not mean that you can post about anything, everything has it's limit okay? Please be tactful with what you post, you may find that this is fun or whatever. Please take note of what you post, think before you press the post button. Will it harm the class? or anything "Think before you act" please. I reopen this blog again. I hope that everyone will not post anything like that again if not, i am going to change to wordpress... (But isn't the skin nicer?) please please i beg all of you to mind what you post next time, we are less than 3 months to 'N' level, no more nonsense okay? Study Study Study please...
P.S. Anyway please don't bother about my English or anything similar you want to say about my post. I don't care about what people think about me, i will say what i think is right(of course thinking before i act) and do what i think is right okay? Don't waste your breath.
ComputerFrek(Delon)
4Ferdinand
Posted by: Delon The Computer Freek