Please upload all your class-related pictures & video to the following website. Please ask me for the password. Please I really need your contribution.
http://4ferdinand.4shared.com/
Thanks,
CF
Time left to GCE 'N' Levels:



Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Hey guys! Tammy here. Well, it's officially my first time posting for the class blog. Don't worry! I'm not here to post kinky posts! Well, I'm known for that, right? LOL! I'm kind of worn out from spending AT LEAST 3 hours on my post (my blog's) about Khair's farewell dinner. Sooooooooo, I won't do much talking, but just showing you guys pictures. *Beams*
Happy times.
Wei Jian was a great cake-cutter teacher to Khair! Hah!
This was the cake that Mdm Mas dropped off at Pizza Hut for Khair.
A cute face expression by Khair! *Pinches cheeks*
I'm sure you guys would want to pinch his cheeks now too right? RIGHT?! Don't lie. LOL!
Before Rio left, a photo of the 3 of them.
The guys and the girls in the reflection.
Candid! I look like as if I was fainting and, and, AND KHAIR'S EXPRESSION IS SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! He's expression is totally like 0__0 and going 'Heh heh heh!'
A history making photo. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Look at Delon!!! AHAHAHHAHAH!
Me, Khair and Nerys.
He was really like a celebrity last night. Everyone was going up to him and asking him 'Khair, erm.. CAN I TAKE
A PICTURE WITH YOU?!!?!?!?!!'
Ping Hau was being cheesy!!!
A cool expression by Wei Jian.
Aww~ don't be sad ANG WEI JIAN!
Spot Zakri!
It's like as though Khair has two heads. Ahahaha!
*******************
ALRIGHTY! I'm done posting up pictures!
Like, finally!
I'm going to end off with a photo of half of the class during the flyer trip!
P/S: I think the space for the post section is awfully small and cramp, so you can't see the whole picture.
I'm too lazy to reduce the size of the pictures. I'm SO sorry! If you're uncomfortable with reading this post, please
refer to my blog! Click on my link in the link section of the class blog!
xoxo
Tammy