Please upload all your class-related pictures & video to the following website. Please ask me for the password. Please I really need your contribution.
http://4ferdinand.4shared.com/
Thanks,
CF
Time left to GCE 'N' Levels:



Create a playlist at MixPod.com
yeaa, there's more.
my homies off to the plane by 3hr.
im gonna miss my homie
so i decided to make a remix lyrics of bye bye.
yo m.o. read this.
This is for my homies who just lost our buddy.
Your best bud, your n*gga, your homie, or your classmate. Put your hand way up high.
We will never say bye. ('N hear you say goodbye)
Muhammad you're the man and you can run as fast as you can.
This is for my homie, all the best to your future plans
Lift your hand to the sky
Cuz we will never say bye
Even though I know your gone I know I'll see you again.
One thing that I can promise we gon' meet up again.
Hopefully up in Australia, praying he'll remember us,
For everything that we'd done for him and we'll give him our blessing.
It feels so bad to be without my homie.
And ever since you been absent I been so lonely
Why must you be the one and only?
For me To Rap and sing when my life's getting boring.
That you can't be with me and it's just crazy.
And everyday I'm wishin you'd come save me.
And I know a man ain't suppose to cry.
It's takin' all my strength and my soul to say goodbye.
Bye Bye x22
How come they call it goodbye?
How come the good fly?See I just get high.
Think of the good time that I had with M.K.I.*
He was a great guy, how come the good fly?
As we protect him, cuz we're his best friend.
And there are different class,and lucky he's with us.
Why did he had to leave us?And why did he come?
As my class asked me why did he looked glum?
I tell them where, I tell them why, we tell him we love him until we tell him bye
And whenever you(m.o.), got no one to turn to.
we'll back you up, and give you a hug
.He's our homie,
the one and only
he's an aussie
he'd been loved by us, see
Then again
If we meet again
we cant wait and we hope yall remember our name
Goodbye.
yeaa, *MKI=muhammad khair ibrahim.
haah
gonna miss you bro.
keep posting our blog.
and i inducted you to the hall of fame:]
peace.
P.S. thanks for everything m.o. and forgive whatever wrong i did.
Labels: farewell, goodbye, mo, muhammad, rio